restaurant, shop (currently open) and Townhouse on the 29th of June.
One of our highest priorities is the health and safety of all our guests.
To ensure the safety of all our guests and staff we have installed the following
• All customers will be expected to reserve a table until July 20th, leaving their contact details
• Perspex dividers where appropriate
• We are reducing our capacity and increasing seat spacing between guests to ensure appropriate social distancing
• We have installed hand sanitation stations in all areas and separate hand gel on each table
• We have a constant cleaning programme in operation
• Our menus are single use, we also have a QR code to get the menu directly to your smart phone
• All customers will be served at their table, there will be no counter in use until at least the 20th of July, reducing movement of people in the bar and restaurant
• Contactless payment would be preferable
• We have Installed protective screens at the front desk
• In every room there will be travel hand sanitizers
• We will be providing sanitised key cards upon check-in
• Guests can avail of face masks on request
• We have reviewed and revised our daily cleaning protocols for Gleesons Townhouse.
• We have removed throws and cushions from all guest rooms, but these remain available upon request and will be cleaned after checkout
• All toiletries and consumables are being replaced when guests vacate the room
• The TV remote controls will be sanitised daily and will be presented with disposable plastic covers
• During these uncertain times we are offering a flexible booking policy and cancellation options to give you extra piece of mind
We can’t wait to welcome you back to Gleesons, stay updated by following us on Instagram and Facebook. Until then stay safe!