To ensure the safety of all our guests and staff we have installed the following:
• All customers will be expected to reserve a table, leaving their contact details
• All customers must wear a mask except bar when seated
• Perspex dividers where appropriate
• We are reducing our capacity and increasing seat spacing between guests to ensure appropriate social distancing
• We have installed hand sanitation stations in all areas and separate hand gel on each table
• We have a constant cleaning program in operation
• Our menus are single-use, we also have a QR code to get the menu directly to your smartphone
• All customers will be served at their table, there will be no counter in use, reducing movement of people in the bar and restaurant
• Contactless payment would be preferable
• We have Installed protective screens at the front desk
• In every room there will be travel hand sanitizers
• We will be providing sanitized key cards upon check-in
• Guests can avail of face masks on request
• We have reviewed and revised our daily cleaning protocols for Gleesons Townhouse.
• All toiletries and consumables are being replaced when guests vacate the room.
• The TV remote controls will be sanitized daily.
• During these uncertain times we are offering a flexible booking policy and cancellation options to give you extra piece of mind
Stay updated by following us on Instagram and Facebook!